This is a course for intermediate beginners of Chinese. Some basic understanding of the language assumed (knowing how to use Verb+le and the function of děi, huì and ke yi). The course is taught in English and Chinese. Material to be assigned in class.
After the course, students will be able to:
- Identify and comprehend conversation situations and reproduce conversation schemes in basic conversation situations given by the textbook
- Apply the conversation schemes and acquired vocabulary to other interactive conversation situations
- Read and write basic conversation texts given in the textbook
- Apply acquired grammar, vocabulary and increase necessary reading and writing comprehension
- Review: Basic grammar and vocabulary.
- Lesson 1 Weather: Adjectives in Chinese. How to qualify nouns to describe persons and objects
- Lesson 1 Weather: Adverbs in Chinese. How to modify verbs to describe behaviors.
- Lesson 1 Weather: How to compare things in Chinese. Grammar of bi jiào.
- Lesson 1 Weather: How to compare things in Chinese. Grammar of zuì.
- Lesson 1 Weather: Grammar of yòu +Adj. + yòu + Adj.
- Lesson 1 Weather: Reduplication in Chinese
- Lesson 2 In Hospital: Suffix of Chinese verbs: Verb+dào.
- Lesson 2 In Hospital: Suffix of Chinese verbs: Verb+guò.
- Lesson 2 In Hospital: Suffix of Chinese verbs: Verb+wán
- Lesson 2 In Hospital: Directional suffix of Chinese: Verb+shàng.
- Lesson 2 In Hospital: Directional suffix of Chinese: Verb+lái.
25. 2. – 17. 5. 2019
12 weeks, 2 x 45 min per class
Wednesday 17:45 – 19:15
MU Language Centre, Komenského náměstí 2, 602 00, Brno
Students, MU employees
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT