|Early bird registration:||until 31st July 2018|
|Standard registration:||until 30th September 2018|
|The closing date for applications:||30th September 2018|
|Pre-course information package:||30th September 2018|
|Course autumn semester 2018:||3th September – 14th December 2018|
|Early bird registration for 1 semester:||2 3000 EUR / participant|
|Standard registration for 1 semester:||2 500 EUR / participant|
The programme provides
- 1 x 15 weeks (600 hours taught in total)
- 8 hours a day – 5 hours tuition and 3 hours individual work – on-line learning, self-study and work with the portal mluvtecesky.cz created and designed by the MU Language Centre
- Individual consultations with teachers for both tuition and individual work
Study Materials and Sources
- Lída Holá – New Czech Step by Step (a modern textbook of Czech as a foreign language, a workbook Activity Book and a CD), Czech Step by Step 2
- on-line portal mluvtecesky.net
- supplementary study materials for the study of a language for specific purposes
Textbooks, other study materials and resources are provided for free. There are no other expenses associated with the tuition.
PhDr. Ivana Rešková, Ph.D. – Assistant professor at MU Language, Faculty of Medicine
MU Language Centre guarantees high quality tuition lead by experienced professionals.
All participants will receive a Masaryk University Language Centre Certificate of Attendance on successful completion of the course.