Chinese for Pre-Intermediate Learners UNAVAILABLE
12 October – 14 December 2020
- MU Language Centre, Komenského nám. 2, Brno
This is a course for intermediate beginners of Chinese. Some basic understanding of the language assumed (though not necessary). The course is taught in English.
To be assigned in class
After the course, students will be able to:
- Identify and comprehend conversation situations and reproduce conversation schemes in basic conversation situations given by the textbook
- Apply the conversation schemes and acquired vocabulary to other interactive conversation situations
- Read and write basic conversation texts given in the textbook
- Apply acquired grammar, vocabulary and increase necessary reading and writing comprehension
Week 1: In Restaurants and Shops: Colors and clothes
Week 2: In Restaurants and Shops: Food and how to order in a restaurant
Week 3: In Restaurants and Shops: Grammar: Verb+bù+Verb.
Week 4: In Restaurants and Shops: Grammar: Verb+le
Week 5: In Restaurants and Shops: How to ask “why” and answer.
Week 6: In Restaurants and Shops: How to say “if”
Week 7: On Streets: How to take train and ask road
Week 8: On Streets: Approximation in Chinese.
Week 9: On Streets: Ordinal number in Chinese
Week 10: On Streets: Grammar: děi+Verb
|Language of instruction
|When||12 October – 14 December 2020|
||10 weeks, 2 x 45 min. per week|
|Participants||foreign students, MU students, public, MU employees|
||Wei-lun Lu, Yu-min Chang, firstname.lastname@example.org|
||1 200 CZK|