Submit projects that are easy to manage!
14 January 2021
8:30 AM – 3:15 PM
You will learn:
• how to write a project proposal so that you can really manage it afterwards (maybe complete it afterwards - might sound stronger)
• how to start and finish the project
• how to define the goals well
• how to work with partners and project stakeholders
• how to estimate time and expenses
• how to manage the activities during the course of the project
• how to arrange and keep buffers in the project
• how to address risks in the project proposal and during the course of the project
• how to reward the team and ensure activities for them
Jan Žák is the project manager of the Brno iD project, Sylva Žáková Talpová currently leads an applied research project at ESF MU. Both are certified project managers (IPMA, Prince2 Practitioner, ITIL, Scrum Master, PMI) and have a lot of experience with project management in the private and public spheres.