Chinese for Pre-Intermediate Learners
24 February – 11 May 2020
- MU Language Centre, Komenského náměstí 2, Brno
This is a course for intermediate beginners of Chinese. Some basic understanding of the language assumed (knowing how to ask who/when/where/what in Chinese). The course is taught in English and Chinese. This course is suitable for graduates of Chinese for Absolute Beginners.
To be assigned in class
After the course, students will be able to:
- identify and comprehend conversation situations and reproduce conversation schemes in basic conversation situations given by the textbook,
- apply the conversation schemes and acquired vocabulary to other interactive conversation situations,
- read and write basic conversation texts given in the textbook, and
- apply acquired grammar, vocabulary and increase necessary reading and writing comprehension.
- Review: Basic grammar and vocabulary.
- Lesson 1: In Restaurants and Shops: Colors and clothes
- Lesson 1: In Restaurants and Shops: Food and how to order in a restaurant
- Lesson 1: In Restaurants and Shops: Grammar: Verb+bù+Verb.
- Lesson 1: In Restaurants and Shops: Grammar: Verb+le
- Lesson 1: In Restaurants and Shops: How to ask "why" and answer.
- Lesson 1: In Restaurants and Shops: How to say "if"
- Lesson 2: On Streets: How to take train and ask road
- Lesson 2: On Streets: Approximation in Chinese.
- Lesson 2: On Streets: Ordinal number in Chinese
- Lesson 2: On Streets: Grammar: děi+Verb
- Lesson 2: On Streets: Grammar: huì+Verb
|Language of instruction
|When||24 February – 11 May 2020|
||12 weeks, 2 x 45 min per class|
||Monday 17:45 – 19:15|
|Participants||foreign students, MU students, public, MU employees|
||1 200 Kč
Can be ordered until 21. 2. 2020.