Chinese for Pre-Intermediate Learners
24 February – 11 May 2020
- MU Language Centre, Komenského náměstí 2, Brno
This is a course for intermediate beginners of Chinese. Some basic understanding of the language assumed (knowing how to ask who/when/where/what in Chinese). The course is taught in English and Chinese.
To be assigned in class
After the course, students will be able to:
- identify and comprehend conversation situations and reproduce conversation schemes in basic conversation situations given by the textbook,
- apply the conversation schemes and acquired vocabulary to other interactive conversation situations,
- read and write basic conversation texts given in the textbook, and
- apply acquired grammar, vocabulary and increase necessary reading and writing comprehension.
- Review: Basic grammar and vocabulary.
- Lesson 1: In Restaurants and Shops: Colors and clothes
- Lesson 1: In Restaurants and Shops: Food and how to order in a restaurant
- Lesson 1: In Restaurants and Shops: Grammar: Verb+bù+Verb.
- Lesson 1: In Restaurants and Shops: Grammar: Verb+le
- Lesson 1: In Restaurants and Shops: How to ask "why" and answer.
- Lesson 1: In Restaurants and Shops: How to say "if"
- Lesson 2: On Streets: How to take train and ask road
- Lesson 2: On Streets: Approximation in Chinese.
- Lesson 2: On Streets: Ordinal number in Chinese
- Lesson 2: On Streets: Grammar: děi+Verb
- Lesson 2: On Streets: Grammar: huì+Verb
|Language of instruction
|When||24 February – 11 May 2020|
||12 weeks, 2 x 45 min per class|
||Monday 17:45 – 19:15|
|Participants||MU students, MU employees, foreign students, public|
||1 200 Kč
Can be ordered until 21. 2. 2020.