Six Months' Super Intensive Course of Czech for Foreigners
11 January – 21 May 2021
- MU Language Centre, Brno, Czech Republic
You will learn to actively communicate in common life situations as well as attain communication basics in the area of your specialization. Specialized preparation for your studies will be in the form of individual consultations and e-learning with focus on self-study.
One of the main outcomes of the course is to contribute to the successful passing of entrance examinations to a university or another higher education institution in the Czech republic. However, the scope of the course is much wider and will enable you integrating in the Czech society without any worries about social, cultural and language barriers. Individual approach to students and their needs is emphasized. The course will be completed by passing the final exam.
- Grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation
- Everyday life situations
- Czech history and culture
- Side events (university lectures and seminars, cultural events)
The course aims at fast mastering and deepening language, social and cultural knowledge and skills. The main goal is to prepare students for future higher education studies conducted in the Czech language.
- fill in and send an electronic application and a copy of the passport
- pay the course fee
- confirmation of admission will be issued upon payment
- in case visa is not granted, the course fee shall be refunded in full
- information about visa issues
The course will be completed by passing the final examination and obtaining the certificate of completion.
11 January – 21 May 2021: 570 lessons (19 weeks)
24 May – 28 May 2021: week of preparation for the final exam
31 May – 4 June 2021: 1st round of final exam
6 September – 10 September 2021: resits
The nature of the course enables tailoring the teaching/learning materials to the users’ needs. We will use both the traditional textbooks of Czech as a foreign language and supplementary and authentic resources.
The course will be taught by lecturers of Masaryk University Language Centre, who have long-term experience in teaching as well as systematic study of didactics, resulting in the most efficient language instruction and support.
Students will be admitted to the final examination only if their attendance has not dropped below 70 %.
- final exams will take place from 31 May to 4 June 2021
- upon successfully passing the final exam, students will get a certificate of completion of the course and of the final exam according to the level achieved
- if a student fails the final exam, there is a possibility to resit
- this is not the Final State Examination!
|Language of instruction
|When||11 January – 21 May 2021|
||570 hours (19 weeks)|
||30 lessons / week, 6 lessons a day|
|Participants||foreign students, public|
||Lecturers of MU Language Centre|
||3 550 EUR (early bird price until 10 November 2020)
3 600 EUR (standard price; possible to pay in 2 installments)
Deadline for standard price: 20th December 2020
Paying in 2 installments: 1st until 20th December 2020, 2nd until 10th March 2021